“Due to COVID-19 situation, we have decided to continue with only the online component of the 2021 conference.”
International Conference on Humanities & Social Sciences (ICHSS-2021) which will be held in Seoul, South Korea on 18th July 2021. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for the researchers, scientists, scholars, engineers and practitioners from all around the world to present and share ongoing research activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date Humanities & Social Sciences fields. Welcomes scholars and researchers working in the field of Humanities & Social Sciences from all over the world to attend the conference and share your experiences and lessons with other enthusiasts, and develop opportunities for cooperation.
Virtual Presenter/ You are requested to choose any one option:
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience.
1. Author can directly present paper through Video Conferencing (ZOOM/Skype).
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the live conference session can send the Pre-recorded video presentation of maximum 10 minutes on email@example.com.
1. Each Paper will be published in the Conference Abstract Proceedings.
2. All paper have Publication Opportunity in various indexed international Journals.
3. Papers will be published in the Scopus, Web of Science, ESCI, SCI/SSCI indexed journal.
4. Best Paper Award for Research papers from each technical session
In order to restrain our participants from travelling during pandemic covid-19 we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing-
A convenient way of sharing and discussion.
1. Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
2. Create (Sign-Up) an Zoom Account (www.zoom.us)
3. We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
4. Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and to share your screen.
5. You can leave the meeting whenever you want.
Prof.(Dr.)Ashraf M. A. Ahmad
Princess Sumya University for Technology, Amman
Dr. Dipti Patra
Associate Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, India